Friday, December 12, 2008

The AXE Study Abroad Sweepstakes

During my recent research efforts I came across an interesting sweepstakes…The AXE Study Abroad Sweepstakes (https://axestudyabroad.com/). My post is by no means intended to be an endorsement or promotion of this sweepstakes, any of the AXE fragrant products or any of the numerous Unilever brands. I am writing to see what others think of this “study abroad” promotion which, as you can tell, has nothing to do with studying abroad. To be fair, under the “Speak the Language of Love” button and the “AXE Study Abroad” logo it clearly states “The Promotion is not a study abroad program, does not include tuition or studies of any kind, nor course credit or classes.” This reminds me a little of the Abercrombie & Fitch study abroad catalog from a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment