Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grade Translation in Education Abroad Standards Project

During the Standards Committee meeting at the Forum on Education Abroad conference in Portland last week I accepted the task to coordinate the development of standards of good practice in grade translation/conversion in order to avoid discrepancies among different groups reporting grades.

I'm seeking volunteers to help with this project in support of the greater standards of good practice in education abroad. Volunteers are preferred from the Mid-Career group in the field. If you are interested in contributing to this project please let me know as soon as possible. I would like to move forward in the near future with the goal so that I can submit a completed project to the Standards Committee several weeks before the NAFSA conference which is when/where the next committee meeting will likely be held. I can be reached at: international.ed.consulting@gmail.com or dcomp@uchicago.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment