Monday, August 17, 2009

IHEC Blog will be a bit inactive this week...


...as well as from August 31st to September 4th. This week I’m out of the office with my kids who are out of camp so my blogging time during lunch is now gone. Additionally, my host brother from when I was an exchange student in Rosenheim, Germany in 1988 is visiting with his family and this is their last week in town and that is also making it more difficult to post to IHEC Blog. I enjoy watching my 4 year old son and my 7 year old daughter play and communicate with their new German friends! The week of August 31st to September 4th I’ll actually be on vacation and do not plan to be connected electronically very much.

Some bloggers and social media types may say that not posting as I regularly do (which is Monday to Friday) while I’m on vacation is a mistake and that if I planned better I could have enough messages prepared and scheduled to post while I’m out. IHEC Blog ranks #4 on my list of things that matter and is well behind family, job (University of Chicago), and researching for and writing of my dissertation so finding time to pull together multiple posts to have scheduled to post is very difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment