Friday, August 14, 2009

International Education Week 2009 Website Officially Launched


I just received an e-mail alerting me that the International Education Week (IEW) 2009 website has officially launched. Be one of the first to add your institutional activities and events to the site. To learn more about International Education Week please read the IEW Fact Sheet here.

One of things that I really like about the site is that it has information on the Flat Stanley Project as I think it’s a great activity for young children to begin learning about other people and lands across the globe. I really want to instill a love for international travel, intercultural understanding and mutual respect in my three young children and I plan to post to IHEC blog about Flat Stanley and Flat Stella, Toot & Puddle and Sesame Street in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment