Friday, December 25, 2009

Video of the Week - Happy Anniversary NAFSA

For this Video of the Week I selected this Happy Anniversay NAFSA video that was recorded in 2008. The reason I selected this video is because I remember when it was made during the NAFSA Winter Leadership Meetings in January 2008 and if you look closely you can see me when the Teaching, Learning & Scholarship (TLS) Knowledge Community wished NAFSA a Happy 60th Anniversary. Now, I didn't include this video because I'm in it or because 60 years as a leading international education organization fits my historical interests in the field. I chose this video because I miss many of my colleagues, both on the TLS team as well as others in the video and I wish them all well this holiday season!



I pulled this video from the NAFSA YouTube Channel which you can access here: http://www.youtube.com/user/nafsatube.

No comments:

Post a Comment