Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Always Stop and Look through a Pile of Free Books as You Never Know What You Will Find

Earlier during my lunch hour today I discovered a table with a bunch of books spread all across the top and a small sign that read "free books" (pictured here).  I always stop and search through a pile of free books...don't you?  This pile of books focused primarily on political science and economics in Russia and Slavic countries and the majority were written in Russian.  While these subjects are of interest they are not books I would pick-up for casual or academic reading.  Today, however, I lucked out and found a great publication to add to my Bury Book International Education Library & Archive.  Under several books I found and took the following:


Victor R. Johnson. (2006).  "Americans Abroad: International Educational Programs and Tort Liability" The Journal of College and University Law, 32 (2), 309-359.


I did a quick internet search and found the article online here (hopefully you can access it as well)


Photo credit:  http://davidcomp.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment