Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Shared International Education Items via Google Reader

Last week I posted about the various internet properties I own that focus on international education.  In that post I mentioned that I plan to highlight one of my sites every few days.  To that end, here is the first of several posts in this series.




I don't know about you but I am a big fan of RSS Feeds.  I first learned of them several years ago while at the NAFSA Winter Leadership meetings when I was on the NAFSA Teaching, Learning & Scholarship (TLS) knowledge community team.  However, I could not figure out how they worked so I missed out on several good years of use.  About three years ago I tried again with Google Reader (Google is my preferred tool for my new media activities) and it one of the most valuable tools I use to keep up to date on international education related news and happenings.  My Google Reader provides a great opportunity for me to share what I find on the internets with others who may find value in the information/resources.


You can link to my Shared Items at http://www.google.com/reader/shared/international.ed.consulting.  If you do utilize the power of RSS feeds you can subscribe to this shared items feed via the link above.

2 comments: