Saturday, September 8, 2012

IHEC Blog will Return to Regular Programming Soon!

I've been out of the blogging game for a bit.  Work is crazy busy, I fit in a short family vacation, I'm trying to work on (and finish) my dissertation, work became even more crazy busy upon return from vacation and my full-time job as father (and husband) is always in constant motion and demands the most valuable time so posting to IHEC Blog was and remains on hold.

I'll be back soon...at least that is the plan!

Photo credit:  lethaargic

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, sounds like you’re keeping busy, so that’s good! Hope everything’s going well, and looking forward to the return to regular programming, so to speak. I, for one, have the utmost respect for anyone who fits blogging into their daily routine. Between the start of college and my work/study program, the days just aren't long enough to even think of adding a blog to the mix.

    ReplyDelete