Friday, August 25, 2017

Still time to register for the 2017 IIE Summit on Generation Study Abroad being held in Washington, DC from October 1–3, 2017 #IIESummit2017 #GenerationStudyAbroad

















There is still time to register for the 2017 IIE Summit on Generation Study Abroad and you can do so via the registration page here.

Last year I was invited to attend the 2016 IIE Summit on Generation Study Abroad on a press pass for IHEC Blog and it was an excellent experience.  There were many great sessions and the networking opportunities with both old and new friends and colleagues ere plentiful.  I would love to attend the Summit again this year but my work schedule prevents will prevent me from attending this year (more on this in a future IHEC Blog post).

I'm a huge supporter of IIE's Generation Study Abroad initiative.  I was honored to be invited by IIE to attend the Generation Study Abroad Think Tank with other leaders from the public, private and educational sectors at their New York headquarters on March 12, 2014 to discuss what it will take to double the number of students studying abroad and to launch the Generation Study Abroad initiative.

Disclaimer:  I make no profit or receive any other benefit for this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment